As a Senior Network Engineer position within CTS Corporate Operation, you are responsible for managing our network infrastructure in support of our CTS solutions and services. This position requires a thorough knowledge of the Cisco Core Routing & Switching, Cisco ASA, Aruba wireless, F5 Load-balancer and Palo-Alto firewalls.
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
Cerner Technology Services
Helping Cerner meet its mission is our mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 3 Years Network Services & Support experience.
- A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge on Cisco, Aruba, F5, Palo-Alto, Raritan technologies/Hardware.
- Knowledge of NATs, ACLs and routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP.
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certification.
- Knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities, such as SolarWinds.
- Palo-Alto firewall and Cisco ASA VPN experience.
- Knowledge on ASA and F5 load balancers.
- Wide Area Network (WAN) experience including MPLS and point-to-point circuits.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
NoCerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com.